Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

കൂടുതലറിയുക
Archived

Problem signing in

alextonne

I recently purchased a new iPhone and re-downloaded Firefox. I'm trying to re-sign into my account, but it's asking for my authenticator code, which I don't have, and was attached to the old iPhone, which I also don't have. I notice that I can use a recovery key that's 10 digits, but I don't have that either. What are my options?

I recently purchased a new iPhone and re-downloaded Firefox. I'm trying to re-sign into my account, but it's asking for my authenticator code, which I don't have, and was attached to the old iPhone, which I also don't have. I notice that I can use a recovery key that's 10 digits, but I don't have that either. What are my options?

എല്ലാ മറുപടികളും (1)

Unfortunately, having lost access to the authenticator and the recovery codes, you'll have to resort to making a new sign up.

See this article: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-if-im-locked-out-two-step-authentication#w_i-lost-my-two-step-authentication-device-canaot-find-recovery-codes-and-donaot-have-a-logged-in-device