Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

New update slows firefox enormously.

uk_john2005

How do I go back to the previous version, so I can go back to normal speedy browsing?

How do I go back to the previous version, so I can go back to normal speedy browsing?

All Replies (1)

I’d avoid downgrading Firefox on your existing profile since newer versions can change the profile format. First try Troubleshoot Mode. If it’s still slow there, the update itself may be the issue and it’s worth reporting rather than risking the profile.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.