Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Mozilla Browser Issue?

ra2091

I suddenly can't log into my Southwest account through my Firefox browser on my Windows PC. It's just become an issue in the last couple of days. I get an error saying my request cannot be completed, please try again later.

I can, however, log on just fine with Firefox on my iphone.

Any ideas for me to try?

I suddenly can't log into my Southwest account through my Firefox browser on my Windows PC. It's just become an issue in the last couple of days. I get an error saying my request cannot be completed, please try again later. I can, however, log on just fine with Firefox on my iphone. Any ideas for me to try?

All Replies (1)

Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache.

Warning ! ! This will log you out of sites you're logged in to. You may also lose any settings for that website.

If there is still a problem, Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link} by holding down the <Shift> (Mac=Options) key, and then starting Firefox.

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Did this help?

While you are in safe mode;

Try disabling graphics hardware acceleration in Firefox. Since this feature was added to Firefox it has gradually improved but there are still a few glitches.

How to disable Hardware Acceleration {web link}