Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I was sent an email about new apps, like activity line, I had to reset my PC and lost everything. Can I please get that invite email again?

pokerbum11

Hi, I got a strange windows update that wasn't right. So i had to reset my pc. I lost everything on firefox. ZI was using the new Activity line app witch I loved. But I no longer have the invite email. Can you please resend me that invite email?. TYVM

edited email from spambots and public. Nobody on this forum or from Mozilla will be re-sending you a email or doing email support.

Hi, I got a strange windows update that wasn't right. So i had to reset my pc. I lost everything on firefox. ZI was using the new Activity line app witch I loved. But I no longer have the invite email. Can you please resend me that invite email?. TYVM edited email from spambots and public. Nobody on this forum or from Mozilla will be re-sending you a email or doing email support.

Modified by James

All Replies (2)

Chosen Solution

Hi

I am unable to forward the email, but you can access Firefox Test Pilot at this link.

Glad to hear that you want to re-join the program and that you love the current list of experiments - I believe there are more to come.

Welcome back.

thank you so much. The activity line is a great!