This thread was archived.
Please ask a new question if you need help.
Archived
How do I move my favorites from my old laptop to this one?
I looked at the sync feature, but couldn't tell if it did it or not, and if so, how?
Ian
I looked at the sync feature, but couldn't tell if it did it or not, and if so, how?
Ian
All Replies (1)
You can backup the bookmarks and create a JSON backup and save the file to a removable USB stick (jump drive).
- Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks > Import & Backup
Then you restore this backup on the new computer. If you need to keep bookmarks that you already have created on the new computer then first create an HTML backup and restore the HTML backup after you have restored the JSON backup.
- Restoring a JSON backup replaces all current bookmarks.
- Importing an HTML backup merges bookmarks with existing bookmarks.
See also: