Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Everytime I try to sign into Macy's I get an error report using the latest version of Firefox

nancywilliams

You don't have permission to access "http://www.macys.com/account/signin?" on this server.

Reference #18.b51a32b8.1453667779.24c78356

This is the message I keep receiving when I sign in to Macy's.

You don't have permission to access "http://www.macys.com/account/signin?" on this server. Reference #18.b51a32b8.1453667779.24c78356 This is the message I keep receiving when I sign in to Macy's.

すべての返信 (3)

You can temporarily disable SPDY as a workaround for Firefox 43.

You can set this pref to false on the about:config page.

  • network.http.spdy.enabled = false

You can open the about:config page via the location/address bar. You can accept the warning and click "I'll be careful" to continue.

You can update to Firefox 44, that should fix this issue.

If you have disabled SPDY then you can reset the SPDY pref on the about:config page.

  • network.http.spdy.enabled = true

この投稿は cor-el により に変更されました