Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

Why does Yahoo open when I pick a category in Firefox?

computernovice

Say I type "Macys" in the search box. What comes up is Yahoo that gives all the listings for "Macys". This happens for any category I place in the search box.

This hasn't happened before. What's up?

Say I type "Macys" in the search box. What comes up is Yahoo that gives all the listings for "Macys". This happens for any category I place in the search box. This hasn't happened before. What's up?

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

You can use the SearchReset extension to reset some preferences to the default values.

Note that the SearchReset extension only runs once and then uninstalls automatically, so it won't show on the "Firefox > Add-ons" page (about:addons).

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).

  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.

If you do not keep changes after a restart or otherwise have problems with preferences, see:

One download for the add on and I'm all set.

Thank you!!