Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How to set an area for same-type e-mails to go to (ex. Pebblecreek listings)

cjyoemans8

I would like to group same-type e-mails to go into a group to be accessed more easily.

So when Macy's messages come into my e-mails, they will all go to the same location for me to access when I just want to check Macy's messages.

I would like to group same-type e-mails to go into a group to be accessed more easily. So when Macy's messages come into my e-mails, they will all go to the same location for me to access when I just want to check Macy's messages.

すべての返信 (1)

Firefox doesn't do email, it's strictly a web browser.

If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.

If your problem is with Mozilla Thunderbird, please Tag this thread as being for Thunderbird in the right-hand column of this page. This question currently is in the Firefox queue for answers.