Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Authentication Required for 127.0.0.1

Baff

Every time I go to a website I'm constantly being asked to enter a username and password. 'Authentication required for 127.0.0.1'. I've tried some things from this forum but to no avail. This is now driving me mad and I'm thinking of going back to IE, which I don't want to do.

Please help somebody!

Thanks,

Baff

Every time I go to a website I'm constantly being asked to enter a username and password. 'Authentication required for 127.0.0.1'. I've tried some things from this forum but to no avail. This is now driving me mad and I'm thinking of going back to IE, which I don't want to do. Please help somebody! Thanks, Baff

Tutte le risposte (1)

Check the connection settings.

If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then try to select "No Proxy" if the "Use the system proxy settings" setting or one of the others doesn't work properly.

See "Firefox connection settings":