Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Cannot log in to yahoo mail in firefox today (no "login" in url), but works in safari.

catovh

Today Sept. 16, I cannot login in yahoo.mail in Firefox. FF seems hacked. This is the (wrong) url that appears when I click "mail" in Yahoo: https://mail.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ai0RTQfmsGA_ah5UaG9jErqbvZx4?.intl=us

This is certainly no login url. I noticed only after my login failed. I can login to yahoo mail normally in Safari, today, so I've been able to access my mail.

Today Sept. 16, I cannot login in yahoo.mail in Firefox. FF seems hacked. This is the (wrong) url that appears when I click "mail" in Yahoo: https://mail.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ai0RTQfmsGA_ah5UaG9jErqbvZx4?.intl=us This is certainly no login url. I noticed only after my login failed. I can login to yahoo mail normally in Safari, today, so I've been able to access my mail.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Clear Cookies & Cache

Clear the Network Cache

Check and tell if its working.


BTW Your Flash plugin is quite older. You need to update it.

Adobe Flash Player 10.3.183.7 (2.94 MB)

When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)

Update All your Firefox Plugins