Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Iskanje po podpori

Izogibajte se prevarantski tehnični podpori. Nikoli vam ne bomo naročili, da pokličete telefonsko številko ali nam pošljete osebne podatke. Sumljivo dejavnost prijavite z gumbom »Prijavi zlorabo«.

Več o tem
Arhivirano

Can't get into my Yahoo ("connection refused") but OK with Safari

mfonsecav

Suddenly today I couldn't enter in my Yahoo mail ("connection refused") after entering Yahoo with my username and password. I'm using Safari as I have no problem there. The same happened several months ago with the main Chilean newspaper website ("Bad Request"), but it goes OK with Safari.

Suddenly today I couldn't enter in my Yahoo mail ("connection refused") after entering Yahoo with my username and password. I'm using Safari as I have no problem there. The same happened several months ago with the main Chilean newspaper website ("Bad Request"), but it goes OK with Safari.

Vsi odgovori (1)

I was able to access Yahoo mail on FF 4 but it just stopped working and now I can only access email with IE9. If FF isn't interested in fixing this problem I can uninstall FF and go back to just using IE.