Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

When I place a link within the body of an e-mail I'm sending, how do I activate it, please?

Valrye

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING - for the third time!!!!

When I type a link within the body of an e-mail I'm about to send, how do I activate that link, please?

THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING - for the third time!!!! When I type a link within the body of an e-mail I'm about to send, how do I activate that link, please?

Tutte le risposte (1)

It's now five minutes and I have yet to receive a reply. I believe there's something not quite right about your HELP/SUPPORT process. Can I please receive a response to my e-mail address from someone who actually works for Firefox? Thanks!