Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

thunderbird

c1610ma1612m

I want to attach an mp3 (music) to an e-mail, that will play on opening the e-mail? If that can't be done can I at least put a "button" in the body of the e-mail that when clicked would play the mp3?

If some one answer this question would you please also send the answer to: a2cjmorris@sbcglobal.net

I want to attach an mp3 (music) to an e-mail, that will play on opening the e-mail? If that can't be done can I at least put a "button" in the body of the e-mail that when clicked would play the mp3? If some one answer this question would you please also send the answer to: a2cjmorris@sbcglobal.net

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta