Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firefox is giving me a JavaScript error when I click on a video. Help?

Themayor787

OK, so I am using FireFox 5.0. And every time I click a Youtube video, I get this error message:

[Javascript Application] error.BVDCORE.videoFormats is undefined


Can anyone tell me how to fix it? The video works fine, it's just extremely annoying to have to close it every time I click a video. Is there a way I can fix it easily or disable JUST THAT error message? And, if possible, telling me why it is saying this? It's never happened before. I've googled this error, and got literally 0 results. Help? This ONLY happens on FireFox. I checked yIE and it didn't come up with that.

OK, so I am using FireFox 5.0. And every time I click a Youtube video, I get this error message: [Javascript Application] error.BVDCORE.videoFormats is undefined Can anyone tell me how to fix it? The video works fine, it's just extremely annoying to have to close it every time I click a video. Is there a way I can fix it easily or disable JUST THAT error message? And, if possible, telling me why it is saying this? It's never happened before. I've googled this error, and got literally 0 results. Help? This ONLY happens on FireFox. I checked y'''IE and it didn't come up with that.'''

Tutte le risposte (3)

You are getting this error because of Youtube Video Downloader. Go to Tools>Add-On's. Now click disable next to Youtube Video Downloader Now Reset Firefox and it should work fine.

Modificato da hiroueno808 il

kingp1ng: I had both Easy Youtube Video Downloader and NewTabKing. Both stopped working. Uninstalled both. Problem fixed.

ice792: Try Video DownloadHelper 4.9.3 Really easy to use, you´ll get used to it quickly.

Taken from: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/questions/856001

Check and tell if its working.

Modificato da Hasan il

Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.

"Clear the Cache":

  • Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"

"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:

  • Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).