Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

"set as desktop background" missing

FirefoxRJN

Hello,

I went to use the context menu to set a picture on the Internet as my Wallpaper, and the "Set as desktop background" choice was "suddenly" missing from the menu.

Hello, I went to use the context menu to set a picture on the Internet as my Wallpaper, and the "Set as desktop background" choice was "suddenly" missing from the menu.

Tutte le risposte (3)

I would see this article on the Microsoft website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921049 . Does this also happen in Internet Explorer?

Does that happen with every image?


Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Hello,

Thank you for your responses.

I uninstalled Firefox, and reinstalled a fresh copy. That solved the problem.

Thanks again, Robert