Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

When I create a new tab it always presents a Yahoo search engine rather than my home page (Google). A new session of firefox does not do this but acts normally

Alan.Sturdy

When opening a new tab, the 'homepage' presented in the new tab is a Yahoo homepage. If however, I open a new session of Firefox rather than a new tab, I get my normal Google homepage.

When opening a new tab, the 'homepage' presented in the new tab is a Yahoo homepage. If however, I open a new session of Firefox rather than a new tab, I get my normal Google homepage.

Tutte le risposte (4)

Soluzione scelta

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

Thanks, Cor-el, your help is much appreciated. You solved by problem. Alan

You're welcome