Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

How can I get my new tabs to open to my homepage?

gjeanine

When I open a new tab, I want the tab to open straight to my set homepage. For example, my homepage is set to Yahoo.com, so when I open a new tab, how can I make it so that tab will open right to Yahoo.com?

When I open a new tab, I want the tab to open straight to my set homepage. For example, my homepage is set to Yahoo.com, so when I open a new tab, how can I make it so that tab will open right to Yahoo.com?

Tutte le risposte (2)

Not an efficient way of using Firefox, in my opinion. There used to be a configuration option to do that but that no longer works, but either of these two extensions will do that.

New Tab Homepage

(7KB), or

NewTabURL (47KB).

What I think would be better is to only open your home page when Firefox first opens. To open a Yahoo page later, use a keyword shortcut -- see Firefox Keyword Shortcuts

You can also middle-click or Ctrl left-click the Home button on the Navigation toolbar to open the Home page in a new tab.