Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Firefox 3.6 opened wmv files, 4 does not. where can i download 3.6

28bain

Firefox will not play wmv files. I get "an error occurred" Internal data stream error. Firefox 3.6 did play wmv files. I have tried vlc, smplayer. I am trying to install gecko-mediaplayer but can,t. ( not your fault ) Is there a place I can download 3.6 ? using Linux mint 10

Firefox will not play wmv files. I get "an error occurred" Internal data stream error. Firefox 3.6 did play wmv files. I have tried vlc, smplayer. I am trying to install gecko-mediaplayer but can,t. ( not your fault ) Is there a place I can download 3.6 ? using Linux mint 10

Tutte le risposte (1)

If it works in another Firefox version then you probably have the Gecko Media player installed. You only need to create a symlink to all the plugins and place those symlinks in a location that Firefox 4 scans for plugins.

See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Determining_plugin_directory_on_Linux