Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

I am trying the see a live stream at mlb tv and I only get a blank page. I can not access the media player.

Pedroauto

I am trying the see a live stream at mlb tv and I only get a blank page. I can not access the media player.

I am trying the see a live stream at mlb tv and I only get a blank page. I can not access the media player.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Disable hardware acceleration in flash player. To do this go to a page where flash is working, right click on the flash image/video/whatever -> settings and untick enable hardware acceleration

This is because firefox 4 does not allow you to use your complete internet speed.