Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Unable to connect to STMP server

reiring

I am unable to send emails from Thunderbird. Getting the message: An error occurred while sending mail: Outgoing server (SMTP) error. The server responded: Connection from xx.xxx.xx.xxx refused.

When I check my password under "Tools - Security', I only see a password listing for my 'incoming' server [that I do not have a problem with].

My out-going server setup has "Authentication" as normal password. When I try to send an email, Thunderbird does not ask for a password. Is it possible the error message refers to lack of a password? If so, is there anyway to manually add an STMP password to Thunderbird?

I am unable to send emails from Thunderbird. Getting the message: An error occurred while sending mail: Outgoing server (SMTP) error. The server responded: Connection from xx.xxx.xx.xxx refused. When I check my password under "Tools - Security', I only see a password listing for my 'incoming' server [that I do not have a problem with]. My out-going server setup has "Authentication" as normal password. When I try to send an email, Thunderbird does not ask for a password. Is it possible the error message refers to lack of a password? If so, is there anyway to manually add an STMP password to Thunderbird?

Tutte le risposte (1)