Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Show Images always on

michiel11

How do I set that images in the E-mail always show automatically? So that I don't have to click the button everytime.

I know that it is a security thing, but most people click that button anyway. So I am hoping I just missed a setting that allows me to do this.

I am on the Android App.

How do I set that images in the E-mail always show automatically? So that I don't have to click the button everytime. I know that it is a security thing, but most people click that button anyway. So I am hoping I just missed a setting that allows me to do this. I am on the Android App.

Tutte le risposte (2)

Soluzione scelta

Hallo Michiel,

dit is inderdaad een beveiligingsinstelling; volgens mij is er (anders dan bij de desktopversie) nog geen instelling om adressen blijvend te vertrouwen.

Ik weet niet of deze functionaliteit al in de pijplijn zit, maar het kan geen kwaad het als functie-aanvraag via Mozilla Connect aan te vragen.

Ok will do. Ik zal die aanvraag daar doen, merci.