Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Archiviato

Cannot copy & paste text to Whatsapp Web

info9734

I've always been able to copy & paste text from other places to Whatsapp Web in Firefox Desktop computer before. But starting today, it's not working. It only works when I copy & paste text from Whatsapp Web inside but not from other software like MS office or Slack. It's very frustrating! I wonder if it has something to do with the newest Firefox update. Please fix asap!

I've always been able to copy & paste text from other places to Whatsapp Web in Firefox Desktop computer before. But starting today, it's not working. It only works when I copy & paste text from Whatsapp Web inside but not from other software like MS office or Slack. It's very frustrating! I wonder if it has something to do with the newest Firefox update. Please fix asap!

Tutte le risposte (2)

They are aware, a fix is being worked on: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1849150 WhatsApp likely rolled out a change on their end.

WhatsApp has fixed the bug according to https://github.com/webcompat/web-bugs/issues/125920