Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cerca nel supporto

Attenzione alle mail truffa. Mozilla non chiederà mai di chiamare o mandare messaggi a un numero di telefono o di inviare dati personali. Segnalare qualsiasi attività sospetta utilizzando l'opzione “Segnala abuso”.

Ulteriori informazioni
Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Risolto Archiviato

Debugger is pausing automatically with no break points no previous suggestions have helped

cshiflett

I'm browsing the website with the console open but the debugger keeps pausing. There are no break points setup and it has never done this before.

I've search for any fix but I have not found any.

I leave the console open while browser to make sure there are no errors. I should be able to do this without the debugger constantly pausing.

I'm browsing the website with the console open but the debugger keeps pausing. There are no break points setup and it has never done this before. I've search for any fix but I have not found any. I leave the console open while browser to make sure there are no errors. I should be able to do this without the debugger constantly pausing.

Tutte le risposte (1)

Soluzione scelta

Figured it out. Was able to set the debugger to black box and it fixed the issue