Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I don't see how I'm supposed to 'confirm my email address" after filling out one of these questions.

SCHWEHR

I just filled out one of these questions but then it asked me to confirm my email address. But it does not tell me how to confirm it.???????????????????????????

I just filled out one of these questions but then it asked me to confirm my email address. But it does not tell me how to confirm it.???????????????????????????

All Replies (2)

Open your email and click the link that was sent by Mozilla.

Also, make sure to check your junk folder.