Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

I sent in a problem and you sent me an email to confirm my email address but even pasting the address isn't working.

tamerius5

I just filled out this form detailing a problem I was having and i was sent an email asking me to confirm my email address. When I clicked on the email address provided to confirm, it didn't work. Then I pasted the address into the browser and I still kept getting the message that "something is wrong". I'm not sure what to do now to get an answer to my original question.

I just filled out this form detailing a problem I was having and i was sent an email asking me to confirm my email address. When I clicked on the email address provided to confirm, it didn't work. Then I pasted the address into the browser and I still kept getting the message that "something is wrong". I'm not sure what to do now to get an answer to my original question.

所有回复 (2)

I see that one person has had this problem but I don't know what I do to find out if this person found a solution. The highlighted words "one person" is not a link. Now what ???

You are that 1 person.