Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

why doesn't your help system work?

jimtt

i asked a question. i got an email confirm back to my email address from FF saysing I asked a question. it told me to click the link in the confirm email to confirm I had asked a question. the link would not click. no matter how many times I tried to click it, it WOULD NOT CLICK. not only did i not get an aswer to my first question now i suppose the same thing will happen to this question...ad infinitum....

i asked a question. i got an email confirm back to my email address from FF saysing I asked a question. it told me to click the link in the confirm email to confirm I had asked a question. the link would not click. no matter how many times I tried to click it, it WOULD NOT CLICK. not only did i not get an aswer to my first question now i suppose the same thing will happen to this question...ad infinitum....

所有回复 (2)

选择的解决方案

Your original question is here - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/918372

If you use the Show - My Contributions at the top of a main forum page you can access every posting you have made in this forum.

Sorry, I don't know about the problem you had with that email, but evidently it can be a bit confusing for some people.

dear the-ed,

no help. not fixed. thanks for trying.

When you state that not being able to reply to an email can be "confusing for some people" is that because the email in question has a defective link in it and "some people" like me would naturally assume an email from Firefox would be accurate, and properly constructed and should open, and since it was not properly constructed and the inbedded link would not open that there was confusion created because the HELP fetaure was of NO HELP, when it was assumed that it would HELP?

In oyur reply you stated: "If you use the Show - My Contributions at the top of a main forum page you can access every posting you have made in this forum."

First off there is no "SHOW" or MY CONTRIBUTIONS" tabs that I can find, secondly accessing a question I asked is of no help to me, I had hoped for a answer, not another look at my question.

Evidently i am "one of those people" who is confused by the FF system.