Click events are not working properly in Firefox 18
if some nested html structure and css, click events and event delegation stops working
Problem has something to do with css3 transforms and can be averted by disabling transform from css when possible. It's not a solution, but while Mozilla works out a fix it's the only thing I've found out so far.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 184.108.40.20612
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Enables the interaction of Mathematica content with the latest installed version of Mathematica.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
A good place to ask advice about web development is at the MozillaZine "Web Development/Standards Evangelism" forum.
The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues.
You need to register at the MozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.
Problem has something to do with css3 transforms and can be averted by disabling transform from css when possible. It's not a solution, but while Mozilla works out a fix it's the only thing I've found out so far.
mathatan, yes, I came to same solution for now.
I also reported a bug right after posted it here, and it's already fixed. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=830321