A questionable toolbar has installed itself on my browser. How do I get rid of it?
Operating sys=windows 7; firefox 15. The toolbar is called appbario9
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Consona Script Runner Plugin for Firefox
- Consona SmartIssue Plugin for Firefox
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
If you do not keep changes after a restart then see: