This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
All Replies (5)
We're sorry, but this is an English support forum. For support on your language, visit your community on https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/choose-language.
That's alright. My question is how to reverse the permenant changes after selecting one of the several options in the firefox safe mode pop-up window as follows?
Firefox Safe Mode features changes to some Firefox settings to make it work. They can be reverted as follows:
- Disable all add-ons: Go to Firefox, Add-ons and enable them again.
- Reset toolbars and controls: You'll ned to rearrange buttons and controls by right-clicking Firefox toolbar and choosing Customize...
- Delete all bookmarks except for backups: You'll need to restore a backup of bookmarks.html if you don't want to loose them.
- Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults: You'll need to configure settings such as homepage or search engine again.
- Restore default search engines: Google will be default search engine again and you'll loose any custom engines you installed.
If you're going to perform all above settings, that's nearly the same as Reset Firefox feature.
Hi D100 and marcsances
Safe Mode dialog no longer has checkboxes.
Oh well, I didn't check, but I already thought it was useless to have both those checkboxes and a Reset Firefox feature... Thanks anyway for your answer.