What to do? Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.google.com.
Hello Friends, Help!
I have already followed your instructions about checking the firewall etc. The thing is: I have not changed anything and it was working yesterday/this morning, and suddendly is not working anymore.
I need my browser all the time for research. Look forward to hearing from you with a solution very soon. Thanks!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0
If the problem were with the firewall, your browser probably would not connect with any website, not just be blocked from one.
Hello Finitarry, thanks for responding.
My browser is connecting with some websites. I just need to put the complete website, otherwise it doesnt work.
Also, It was working just fine until this morning. I didnt do anything different.
So... any suggestions?
Does it work in other browsers?
You can try to reset (power off/on) the router.