Passwords, forms, search, and history - control what Firefox suggests
- Password Manager - Remember, delete, change and import saved passwords in Firefox The Firefox Password Manager securely stores your username and password logins. Learn how to save, view, delete and protect your passwords.
- Use a Master Password to protect stored logins and passwords Setting a master password in Firefox is helpful if your share your computer with others. We'll explain how it works.
- Clear recent searches from the Search bar Learn how to clear the list of previous searches from the Search Bar - located to the right of the address bar.
- Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms Firefox can remember what you've entered in forms on web pages. This article explains how to auto-fill this info for you or how to prevent it being filled in.
- Where are my logins stored? Did Firefox save my login info? Did this website save it? How do I control what gets entered automatically? We'll explain how this works so can take control.
- Remove websites from the Awesome Bar suggestions As you type into the address bar, Firefox displays a drop-down list of suggested sites. Learn how to remove some or all of these suggestions.