Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Rozwězany

Which dictionary are we using? (Or are we allowing English spelling to be supplanted with American spelling?)

John

Which dictionary are we using? (Or are we allowing English spelling to be supplanted with American or other spelling?)

Whereas in MS Windows I can choose UK English or one of the many different forms of English in use elsewhere, I'm noting that in Mozilla/Firefox I get the typical warning under a spelling that does not equate with the spelling used in the current dictionary and yet these spellings are not UK English...

Even I choose UK English as my default dictionary the spelling of "colour", "neighbour", aluminium, still give this indicator.

Which dictionary are we using? (Or are we allowing English spelling to be supplanted with American or other spelling?) Whereas in MS Windows I can choose UK English or one of the many different forms of English in use elsewhere, I'm noting that in Mozilla/Firefox I get the typical warning under a spelling that does not equate with the spelling used in the current dictionary and yet these spellings are not UK English... Even I choose UK English as my default dictionary the spelling of "colour", "neighbour", aluminium, still give this indicator.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

Right now we're using so called Marco Pinto dictionary from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/british-english-dictionary-2/ . If your dictionary is outdated, you can install this one.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.