Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Wócynjony

I get viruses detected popup alerts from McAfee and cannot get them to stop

Bick

I get incessant popups that a virus has been detected from McAfee and to press the Delete Viruses button. I only hit the top right X to make it go away and then at least 10 more immediately pop up. How can these be removed. They even show up over other browsers as a right side popup.

I'm at the point of removing Firefox. How can these be removed from Firefox?

I get incessant popups that a virus has been detected from McAfee and to press the Delete Viruses button. I only hit the top right X to make it go away and then at least 10 more immediately pop up. How can these be removed. They even show up over other browsers as a right side popup. I'm at the point of removing Firefox. How can these be removed from Firefox?

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

It is explained in this article -> Web Push notifications in Firefox.

Stajśo pšašanje

Musyśo se pla swójogo konta pśizjawiś, aby na pśinoski wótegronił. Pšosym stajśo pšašanje, jolic hyšći njamaśo wužywaŕske konto.