Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

Local theme "corrupt"

HentaiYiff Dragon

Best regards,

At the beginning of 2025, I created a private theme and installed it locally (Windows 10), consisting of a manifest.json and a GIF file. It worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 11, I'm trying to use the theme again, but when I upload the file (.zip or .xpi — via about:addons -> Install Add-on From File), I always get the message that the file is corrupted. However, if I test it temporarily under about:debugging, it works immediately without any issues.

I would really appreciate a solution! <3

Best regards, At the beginning of 2025, I created a private theme and installed it locally (Windows 10), consisting of a manifest.json and a GIF file. It worked perfectly. Now, on Windows 11, I'm trying to use the theme again, but when I upload the file (.zip or .xpi — via about:addons -> Install Add-on From File), I always get the message that the file is corrupted. However, if I test it temporarily under about:debugging, it works immediately without any issues. I would really appreciate a solution! <3

Wšykne wótegrona (3)

Hi

I recommend that you ask about this on the official add-ons forum at:

https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons/35

Paul said

Hi I recommend that you ask about this on the official add-ons forum at: https://discourse.mozilla.org/c/add-ons/35

Thank you, I've opened a post there and hope for support! ♥

As a general comment, you cannot install unsigned extensions/themes on the standard release of Firefox. Perhaps you were using the Extended Support Release or Developer Edition on your other computer?