Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

[94.0] Unable to load/Corrupt theme.xpi from color.firefox.com

christusdsouza2000

Custom theme from color.firefox.com fails to install from "Install Add-on From File_" in about:addons after exporting it as theme.xpi from color.firefox.com

Error message: This add-on cannot be installed because it appears to be corrupt.

Theme XPI file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150721173305425922/906300644405702706/theme.xpi

Custom theme from color.firefox.com fails to install from "Install Add-on From File_" in about:addons after exporting it as theme.xpi from color.firefox.com Error message: This add-on cannot be installed because it appears to be corrupt. Theme XPI file: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/150721173305425922/906300644405702706/theme.xpi

Wšykne wótegrona (4)

Delete the file. Then download it again.

That is probably because the file isn't signed (no META-INF folder). I can load the file via the about:debugging page as a temporary add-on.

You can check the Browser Console for possible error messages.

It is possible that the Firefox Color extension can handle such an unsigned theme file.

1. Been there done that, Temporary add-on means I have to manually load a theme each time i start the browser. 2. An add-on for a theme I thought that could be installed painlessly like the few stock ones that already exist... I guess that's where it is for now.

I was not looking for an alternative, but thank you for pointing out to the signature part; I've submitted the theme on AOM, awaiting review.