Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Archiwěrowany

l cannot login into Instatagram because I no longer have the same confirmation cell phone number being used to verify my creator status.

Thomas Grealy

How can I update my seconarry cell phone verification number . Instagream will not send the verification code necessary for get tomy creator status. It sends the verification code to an old cell phone number.

How can I update my seconarry cell phone verification number . Instagream will not send the verification code necessary for get tomy creator status. It sends the verification code to an old cell phone number.

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Thomas Grealy said

How can I update my seconarry cell phone verification number . Instagream will not send the verification code necessary for get tomy creator status. It sends the verification code to an old cell phone number.

Hi Thomas, I found your question on the support forum for Mozilla Firefox. However, I think you may need to contact Meta, or perhaps the answer is available in a web search.