Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Pomoc pśepytaś

Glědajśo se wobšudy pomocy. Njenapominajomy was nigda, telefonowy numer zawołaś, SMS pósłaś abo wósobinske informacije pśeraźiś. Pšosym dajśo suspektnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužywanje k wěsći daś“ k wěsći.

Dalšne informacije
Toś ta nitka jo se archiwěrowała. Pšosym stajśo nowe pšašanje, joli trjebaśo pomoc.
Rozwězany Archiwěrowany

How can you update when there is no update to be had?

Damian Kulczynski

Hello, I went to the add-ons website via my iPad and I’m being told to update fire fox but there is no update to be updated to what am I to do? Please look at the attached image and you’ll see a message at the top tells me I need to update the browser so I tap the link and it takes me to the Apple App Store and like I said there is no update there’s definitely an issue here! What do I do!

Hello, I went to the add-ons website via my iPad and I’m being told to update fire fox but there is no update to be updated to what am I to do? Please look at the attached image and you’ll see a message at the top tells me I need to update the browser so I tap the link and it takes me to the Apple App Store and like I said there is no update there’s definitely an issue here! What do I do!
Pśipowjesone fota wobrazowki

Wšykne wótegrona (1)

Wubrane rozwězanje

This extension is only for desktop Firefox on Windows, macOS, and Linux.

Extensions for desktop Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/

Extensions for Android Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/android/

There are currently no extensions for the iOS version of Firefox (for iPhone/iPad) as the Firefox is basically a shell due to Apple's rules about what can be used and propriety stuff etc.