Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
Solved 已存档

Installing Firefox on iPad mini

Jörg Rauh

I am on an iPad mini. My familysearch.org site just told me to update Firefox. That‘s what I tried to do in following the given link. That link lead me to the apple page to download Firefox. I pushed the download button and assumed it downloaded. But then I miss the install Button. Now I am stuck. My fear is, that your latest update will not work with my IOS-version. And my older iPad is already on its most up-to-date level. Can you help?

I am on an iPad mini. My familysearch.org site just told me to update Firefox. That‘s what I tried to do in following the given link. That link lead me to the apple page to download Firefox. I pushed the download button and assumed it downloaded. But then I miss the install Button. Now I am stuck. My fear is, that your latest update will not work with my IOS-version. And my older iPad is already on its most up-to-date level. Can you help?

所有回复 (1)

选择的解决方案

Hi Jörg ,

The latest version on iOS is 146.1. Can you check your app version by following the Which version of Firefox am I using? article?