Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

REQUESTING REFUND FOR MOZILLA VPN (30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE)

halimtrujillo

I'd like to request a refund for the Mozilla VPN I paid for. My Last bill was on September 25, 2026 in the amount of $59.88 + $3.83 tax. I won't really be needing it and I am OK with the built-in VPN on Firefox. I am within the 30-day money-back guarantee. Thanks.

I'd like to request a refund for the Mozilla VPN I paid for. My Last bill was on September 25, 2026 in the amount of $59.88 + $3.83 tax. I won't really be needing it and I am OK with the built-in VPN on Firefox. I am within the 30-day money-back guarantee. Thanks.

Alle Antworten (1)

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-request-refund-mozilla-vpn

Mozilla VPN is one of Mozilla's premium products. In order to get premium support from a dedicated agent, please submit your question with your Mozilla VPN app by going to Settings > Help > Contact Support. Alternatively, you can sign in to the Mozilla account connected to your subscription here (if not already) and then use this link.

The Mozilla VPN form link can also be found at top at Ask a Question > Mozilla VPN

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.