Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Been Waiting for 3 Years & None of My Ideas Have Been Reviewed

shaggytheshaman

I don't know if "Accounts" is the right category, but none of the other categories seem right either...

I try to submit ideas or comment on other ideas, but my ideas and comments never get reviewed. It's been three years and all of my ideas are still awaiting approval. How many years does it usually take for them to review your ideas? I see other people whose ideas were definitely reviewed and approved much faster, as some of them are commenting on recent updates that are less than 3 years old. The top idea right now was very clearly posted within the last week or so because it addresses the new Nova update that just wet out a couple days ago,

How do I get my Ideas to be reviewed? Three years seems like a really long time to expect people to wait. The program has been updated so many times within the last three years... I wated my ideas to be considered within the time-frame when they were relevant. Obviously.

I don't know if "Accounts" is the right category, but none of the other categories seem right either... I try to submit ideas or comment on other ideas, but my ideas and comments never get reviewed. It's been three years and all of my ideas are still awaiting approval. How many years does it usually take for them to review your ideas? I see other people whose ideas were definitely reviewed and approved much faster, as some of them are commenting on recent updates that are less than 3 years old. The top idea right now was very clearly posted within the last week or so because it addresses the new Nova update that just wet out a couple days ago, How do I get my Ideas to be reviewed? Three years seems like a really long time to expect people to wait. The program has been updated so many times within the last three years... I wated my ideas to be considered within the time-frame when they were relevant. Obviously.

Alle Antworten (1)

Okay, weird. They removed my post, and then when I posted it again, they locked the new post and restored this post...

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.