Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Credit card info syncing across all devices except one

crushtor

Hello,

My payment info is synced across multiple devices (desktop and Android) except for one device - so I added a card manually. Now I have two of the same card across all the other devices. How do I recalibrate this so everything is in sync?

Hello, My payment info is synced across multiple devices (desktop and Android) except for one device - so I added a card manually. Now I have two of the same card across all the other devices. How do I recalibrate this so everything is in sync?

Alle Antworten (3)

From what you say, it seems that Sync is working between your devices. Sync adds and merges data from your devices. If the same card appears, there is likely a slight difference in a character, causing the system to treat it as a different card.

You can find instructions for Sync... Sync Firefox data How do I set up Sync on my computer?

Hi George, thank you for your reply.

The problem is that one device has only one card saved, let's say A, while all other devices have four cards - A, B, C, D.

The primary device seemed to have lost all credit card information a few weeks ago. So I re-added card A. So now one card is available on that primary device.

On all other devices, I now have a duplicate of card A as well as B, C, D. So A, A2, B, C, D show up on all other devices.

Current state: Primary device: A All other: A, A2, B, C, D

Is there any way I can force the primary device to sync B, C, D again? I've tried manual resync but it hasn't worked.

If Card A was already stored on the device when you added it to Sync, your cards were merged, that is likely why it was added to your other devices.

So one of your devices sent the data for that specific card but didn't receive the others? Has it synchronized other data, such as bookmarks? Have you tried disconnecting your device from Sync and reconnecting it? This forces Firefox to download all data from the cloud again.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.