Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sykje yn Support

Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Dizze konversaasje is argivearre. Stel in nije fraach as jo help nedich hawwe.
Argivearre

Is Firefox master password device dependent?

Kimberl

I changed the Master Password on one device and it has not synced across all devices. So now I have more than one Master Password at present.

I have also noted tha passwords are not meant to sync across devices when a Master Password is set: I can confirm passwords do indeed sync across devices with a Master Password set.

I have had my master password set for some time, it is not something I have just decided to do.

I changed the Master Password on one device and it has not synced across all devices. So now I have more than one Master Password at present. I have also noted tha passwords are not meant to sync across devices when a Master Password is set: I can confirm passwords do indeed sync across devices with a Master Password set. I have had my master password set for some time, it is not something I have just decided to do.

Alle antwurden (1)

HI Kimberl, The master password issue has not been fixed yet in sync: Why can't I sync my passwords?