Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Firefox spellcheck for BT Mail,

andy.harris1

I used to have spellcheck for BT email, for some reason it has disappeared. I have ticked the box to spellcheck when writing to no avail

I used to have spellcheck for BT email, for some reason it has disappeared. I have ticked the box to spellcheck when writing to no avail

Alle Antworten (1)

Hello,

First, to test, open a new draft in BT mail, right click the large text box, and make sure there is a checkmark next to check spelling (just to be sure). If a language submenu appears, make sure it is your selected language.

Secondly, you can try going to the firefox Dictionaries Add-ons Page, then install your preferred language and click Add to Firefox. After that, restart firefox and check if the squiggly lines reappear while typing a draft.

Lastly, you can try going to about:config, and press enter. (USE AT OWN discretion), accept warning message, and then type "layout.spellcheckDefault" and set it from 1 to 2.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.