Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

Synchronisayion account

Francis.Wauquier

Hello,

I discovered that my android application was no more synced. I follow the procedure until Firefox must normally send me a code to my email address. The address indicated is correct but i never get this code. I try this 2 or 3 times before contacting you. Could you help me and verify if this process is well working ?

Regards

Hello, I discovered that my android application was no more synced. I follow the procedure until Firefox must normally send me a code to my email address. The address indicated is correct but i never get this code. I try this 2 or 3 times before contacting you. Could you help me and verify if this process is well working ? Regards

Alle Antworten (1)

It looks like you're dealing with a Mozilla account issue, there's direct support for Mozilla accounts:

Please submit a new ticket from this page so a support agent can assist you further privately.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.