Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Hilfe durchsuchen

Vorsicht vor Support-Betrug: Wir fordern Sie niemals auf, eine Telefonnummer anzurufen, eine SMS an eine Telefonnummer zu senden oder persönliche Daten preiszugeben. Bitte melden Sie verdächtige Aktivitäten über die Funktion „Missbrauch melden“.

Weitere Informationen
Offen

my emails seems ok, but the text shows as a attachment on the bottom, No text appears.

apr4

all emails that I send have no text appears, but 1 attachment shows. Click on the attachment and the text appears. I wanted the text showed in the email not attachment.

all emails that I send have no text appears, but 1 attachment shows. Click on the attachment and the text appears. I wanted the text showed in the email not attachment.

Alle Antworten (1)

Your problem description is unclear. The option View>Display attachments inline needs to be set. But that does not mean all attachments will be. Text files, definitely, but some not. Is there any text in your messages otherwise? More details may help. I am not the guru, but even gurus need information to work with. :) thank you.

Stellen Sie eine Frage

Sie müssen sich mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto anmelden, um auf Beiträge zu antworten. Bitte stellen Sie eine neue Frage, wenn Sie noch kein Benutzerkonto haben.