I can't get into my Facwbook account
Facebook tells me my account has been hacked. I have followed all the generic instructions to recover the account, but nothing works.
Mehr Details zum System
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 17.12.20093
- Fuze Browser Extension
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.121.2 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.124
- Soda PDF 8
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- Zoom launcher - 3.0.1
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Hello, really sorry about this issue but I think you should contact the Facebook support, here we cannot help you because it does not seem related to firefox. Now, if it's a technical issue about message submission or a dysfunctional form, then can you explain in detail the behavior or give us an error message?
Geändert am von smorele
Thank you for your reply.
I come to a page marked: http error 500. I can't get past it. I understand this to be a server error.
Thanks, Quillpen for your answer. As you say it's a server error and then I doubt I can help you more than you expect. To confirm it's not a Firefox issue, you could try with another browser (Safari, Chrome, MS Edge, ...) and give us your result. If it appears it works with another browser and still do not work with Firefox then we will investigate more in details.
Hi, if it works in another browser -
1/ You are using an old version of Firefox, which can compromise your security and may cause other problems. To update it, open the 3-bar menu > Help (question mark at bottom right) > About Firefox. Alternatively, you can press the Alt key to bring up the main menu bar > Help > About Firefox. More - Update Firefox to the latest release.
2/ You have an old version of Flash which needs updating -
- Install Flash Player - take care to deselect any optional offers!
3/ Try deleting ALL references to FB. To do that, open the 3-bar menu, choose History (looks like a clock), then click the Show All History link at the bottom of the list to open the Library window. Search for FB by typing its name in the Search History field in the top-right corner, then press Enter. Now in the search results, right-click on FB, and select Forget About This Site. (Browsing and download history, cookies, cache, active logins, passwords, saved form data, exceptions for cookies, images and pop-ups for that site will be removed). Give it a minute to complete the deletion then try the site (not from an old bookmark) again. More - Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox
If your question is resolved by this or another answer, please take a minute to let us know. Thank you!