Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Åben

Every time I try to search via Google on Firefox, I get a Captcha message because it detects "unusual traffic."

kdenmark

Whenever I open Firefox on my MacBook Air and attempt to search via Google, I receive the following message from Google with a Captcha request to verify that I am not a robot. "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending this request." This does not happen in Safari nor when i use Google on my iPad or iPhone - all of which use the same IP address. I have refreshed Firefox and it is on the latest version. This started about two weeks ago. There is no malicious software on my computer. I have cleared all cookies and browsing history. Help!

Whenever I open Firefox on my MacBook Air and attempt to search via Google, I receive the following message from Google with a Captcha request to verify that I am not a robot. "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending this request." This does not happen in Safari nor when i use Google on my iPad or iPhone - all of which use the same IP address. I have refreshed Firefox and it is on the latest version. This started about two weeks ago. There is no malicious software on my computer. I have cleared all cookies and browsing history. Help!

Alle svar (2)

Since it only happens in Firefox and the same network works fine elsewhere, I’d check Firefox’s DNS and proxy settings next. Also try Google in a Private Window. If the Captcha still appears there, it points more toward something Firefox is sending to Google rather than your IP address.

Bonjour

If it's not already experimented, nevertheless, you can use alternative search engines. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-your-default-search-settings-firefox

This similar discussion thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1606479

As for me, private browsing. I noticed currently. Google search don't ask me captcha.

Ændret af Agent virtuel den

Stil et spørgsmål

Du skal logge ind på din konto for at svare på et indlæg. Start et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du ikke har en konto endnu.