Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

every time I do a search this comes up: with captcha;About this page Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen?

info12619

every time I do a search this comes up: with captcha;About this page Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen? I have already uninstalled and did a refresh but nothing works

every time I do a search this comes up: with captcha;About this page Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network. This page checks to see if it's really you sending the requests, and not a robot. Why did this happen? I have already uninstalled and did a refresh but nothing works

Усі відповіді (3)

Google doesn't like your privacy settings. (E.g. you're clearing out their data too often etc.)

Have you considered changing your search provider to some other site that's not this obnoxious? Manage Firefox search settings

Bonjour

A similar discussion thread https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1606479

still happening again today.

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.