Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Denne tråd blev lukket og arkiveret. Stil et nyt spørgsmål, hvis du har brug for hjælp.
Låst Arkiveret

When I delete a single email, sometimes T-Bird will also delete the next on in the list, How do I stop that?

SuMo Bot

As I go through my in box, I delete email after email one at a time but sometimes T-Bird automatically skips to the next email and deletes it before I can decide if I want to delete it. Ho do I stop this from occurring?

As I go through my in box, I delete email after email one at a time but sometimes T-Bird automatically skips to the next email and deletes it before I can decide if I want to delete it. Ho do I stop this from occurring?

Alle svar (1)

Just a guess: this might be not a Thunderbird-problem but a problem with the delete-key on your keyboard. I had a similar issue with a mouse button wich often triggered two clicks instead of one.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.