Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Søg i Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Læs mere
Arkiveret

making up email boxes

Rodney2019

how do I make up email boxes like Rogers Wireless or Bell Mobility thanks when U move the email I cant seam to make up stuff to move to.

how do I make up email boxes like Rogers Wireless or Bell Mobility thanks when U move the email I cant seam to make up stuff to move to.

Alle svar (1)

Right click on the mail account name folder in Folder Pane and select 'New Folder'. A small window will open. Name: type in the name of the new folder in the text box. click on 'Create Folder'

In the image you can see I have created some folders called 'Bills', 'Family', 'Friends' etc.

See image as guide.

Ændret af Toad-Hall den